- Ethiopis Tafara
- Special order items
- SearchWorks Catalog
- - Comparative Corporate Governance Shareholders as a Rule-maker by Petri Mäntysaari
Title Comparative Corporate Governance: Shareholders as a Rule-Maker.
The book is an essential resource for all those studying comparative corporate governance. The book shows how the comparative legal method can be used in the study of the corporate governance systems of different countries.
It deals with the regulation of the governance of listed companies within a wide framework that recognises the importance of company law, securities markets law, standards and internal rule-making. It is fairly easy for a Finnish Jurist to understand German Company law. On the other hand, UK Company law seems very confusing.
Special order items
What is even more confusing is that the UK corporate govemance model is often regarded as one of the best in the World. Clearly German law cannot be as bad as it is often said to be.
This books results from these kinds of thoughts and an interest in comparative law, Company law and securities markets law. I wanted to find out whether the functional method would give anything new to say about the regulation of corpo rate govemance in Germany and the UK. It deals with the regulation of the governance of listed companies within a wide framework that recognises the importance of company law, securities markets law, standards and internal rule-making.
- Global Ethnography: Forces, Connections, and Imaginations in a Postmodern World;
- Comparative Corporate Governance: Shareholders as a Rule-maker - Petri Mäntysaari - Google Книги.
- Must See Hua Hin Thailand.
- Probability and Statistics in Experimental Physics (Undergraduate Texts in Contemporary Physics).
- Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising?
- Top Authors.
- Henry Fuckit Kills Time (The Life of Henry Fuckit Book 3)?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price? If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support? Learn more about Amazon Prime.
- Beyond the Lean Revolution: Achieving Successful and Sustainable Enterprise Transformation.
- Naturally Well, Unbeatable Health the Simple, Sensible Way!
- Feta und Söhne (German Edition).
Read more Read less. Prime Book Box for Kids.
Springer; edition July 22, Language: Be the first to review this item Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Related Video Shorts 0 Upload your video. Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features: Customer reviews There are no customer reviews yet. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review.
- Comparative Corporate Governance Shareholders as a Rule-maker by Petri Mäntysaari
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway.
- Comparative Corporate Governance: Shareholders as a Rule-Maker : Mantysaari Petri : .
- On Science (Thinking in Action);
- Bookseller Completion Rate.
Shareholders as a Rule-maker. Set up a giveaway. There's a problem loading this menu right now.